Our client, one of the world leaders in the manufacture of electronics and home appliances, opens a competition for a vacancy of Demand Analyst.
- English - Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate;
- Excel - advanced user;
- Experience at least 1 year in Logistics and Demand Planning.
- Forecast process set-up & improvement: Working in conjunction with Marketing, Sales & Supply Chain Managers to develop, progressively improve forecasting process, improve accuracy and reduce forecast volatility through co-ordinated innovation activity.
- Statistical Forecasting & Data Analysis: Analysis of historical trend, PSI and market trend on weekly basis using statistical analysis tools to generate weekly forecast. Collect Sales Management & customer sales forecast data on weekly basis, identifying trends on fast & slow moving products. Maintain seasonality trend and impact of exceptional market changes: Promotional activity, national/international events.
- Forecast Consensus meeting coordination: Facilitate Consensus meeting with relevant divisional heads to confirm sales forecast from Key Account Managers, and Sales Director. Manage agreement and drive judgment towards realistic and accurate forecast & delivery plan. Collate, share and input weekly forecast data to GSCP.
- Customer Relations & Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR): Facilitate collaborative working relationships with key customers through the channel PSI analysis (after data is gathered, processed and provided to DP in requested format by KAMs) to drive forecast accuracy, process improvements, and free flow of information and generally enhance Sales Management, Supplier & Customer working relations. Key objective is to optimize inventor/ velocity (LTS/DIO) and improve sales forecast accuracy.
- Forecast Performance (KPI) Management: Monitor periodical performance measures and supplier/customer non-conformance to enable process improvement in the Supply Chain. Provide fact based analysis with corrective action plan.
- Sales and Operation Plan coordination: Weekly communication with supplier side on production plan update and production issues. Weekly S&OP meeting with Sales Team to share updated production and shipment plans and prepare rolling forecast template, including Purchase Order generation.
- Inventory management: Monitor inventory level and status as well as long term inventory weekly. Conduct root cause analysis by model. Facilitate an action plan development by product marketing and KAMs, and check the progress.
- Reporting: Ensure regular review and reporting to Product Marketing Senior Manager of progress in realization of all relevant KPI's, identify bottlenecks and recommend of appropriate remedial action.
Our client, one of the world leaders in the manufacture of electronics and home appliances, opens a competition for a vacancy of PR Specialist.
- 2+ years of experience on similar position with International Company or International Marketing Agency
- PR and Marketing field knowledge
- Communication skills
- Proactive approach and result oriented
- English - Intermediate or Upper- Intermediate.
- PR project development and campaign post analysis, optimization & insight
- Organization and controlling of PR events performing: press-conferences, press launches, special projects, media tours
- Communication and creation of loyal program for journalists, communication with journalists on daily basis
- Initiation and creation of local info cases, controlling of press-releases creation, working with publications on daily basis
- Internal PR optimization
Regional Retail Sales Manager
Our client, one of the world leaders in the manufacture of electronics and home appliances, opens a competition for a vacancy of Regional Retail Sales Manager
- Responsible for development of LG business with Key Regional Chains (WM, REF, C&C)
- Full-cycle relationship management between business and clients
- Prepares and agrees with customers trade terms and conditions with further control of their fulfillment
- Agrees targets with customers based on Company KPIs (sales targets, IHS, Display Share, WOS)
- PSI management: channel, customers
- Develops and agrees with customers Product Matrix based on Company Targets
- Ensures regular Order forecasting based on Company sales targets, Customer's supply planning, WOS and seasonal market trends
- Agrees sell out promo activities with Customers aimed at balancing customer's stock and achieving company's KPIs (IHS, MS, WOS).
- Analyzes product market trends and Competitors actions, develops counter actions plan
- Provides suggestions on price strategy in Regional retail and Online channels
- BA Degree-Business admin, Economics Or Marketing;
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Or Marketing Field;
- English - Upper intermediate;
- Able to analyze and design organizational structures and processes
- Understands variety of approaches to decision making
- Demonstrates skills in team building and management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective in public presentations
- Advanced PC user
- Strong knowledge of CE market
- Attention to details, result driven team player